CONFIRMAÇÃO da previsão de 28 de JANEIRO de 2015 nesta página em que fui levada pelo meu mentor a um local de reuniões e descrevo um local no subsolo, no escuro, no frio, com buracos de ventilação e em língua que desconheço em que pessoas conspiravam contra o mundo, mas eu não compreendia o que diziam. Segue o link da Cnn de 4 de Janeiro de 2016
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/04/middleeast/isis-tunnels-ramadi/index.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
PUBLISHING the astral travel I had on JANUARY,28th, 2015 with my mentor, published here and described a place of meetings underground, in the darkness, cold, with holes for ventilation and a foreign language I never listened. When I had this vision I asked for #help to find the place and why this people were doing meetings underground, cospiring agains the world. Follow the link of January, 4th, 2016 on
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/04/middleeast/isis-tunnels-ramadi/index.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ClaudiaVannini uses astrology, precognition ad wormhole to write and publish her articles at blogspot, instagram, linkedin and magazine partners around the world.

Comentários
Postar um comentário